Friday, February 13, 2009

My Ayang Tag me???

Assalamualaikum....

tag yang best2 la...

1. I am...





















2. I really want to go...















3. My favourite place is...

this is Ebisu curcuit in Japan
(if only in Keningau)










4. My favourite thing is...

i bought it last year on november...
nice

















5. my favourite drink is...







'plus'







6. My favourite food is...

hohohohohoooo....
muah2,














7. My favourite colour is...
















8. I live in..

keningau town










9. I was born at...













10. My college was...






11. my favourite story is...

from my ayang story....she is very good story teller...
so u can ask her my favourite story

12. My hobby is.....




















13. I wish for this.....















I'm going to tag......
ise...adrina...ami...kak ngoh









2 comments:

ramizah said...

your ayang tagged you..and you tagged me pulak..apa2 je lah, tapi dah jawab soalan2 tag tu..

simple je..

Janna Wan Muhammad said...

ok la tu...
at least ada juga yg boleh dbaca kat blog tu ....

thank u for ur time done that tag