Thursday, August 14, 2008

boring giler....tag my self

5 things in my bag

- my passport
- laptop...
- contact lens spare
- all bill i should pay
- my hand phone


5 things in my purse

- money7x...
-bank cards
-credit cards
-discount card
-my I.D
- resit


5 favourite things should have in my bedroom

- big tv
-my fan....of course
- big jug
- few layer of hard mat
- the 1 i love...


5 things I wish to do...

- I'd like to travel all around the world...
-I'd like to undergo a plastic surgery...
- a long2 staying in mecca...hope i'm not going back
- I'd like 2 sleep early every night...bad ahhh..



5 things I'm doing now

- still awake at 3 o'clock in the morning and doing this tag thing
- resting my pinggang...dah tua dah...
- try to stop my heart beat........tut..tut...tut...tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
- minum tongkat ali + milo
- watching olympics...n waiting for a gold medal...

No comments: